[LITMUS^RT] new patches and new branch

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Wed Jun 26 17:33:49 CEST 2013

On Jun 25, 2013, at 9:54 AM, Björn Brandenburg <bbb at mpi-sws.org> wrote:

> Further, there's a new branch called  'rebased-3.0'.
>
> 	https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/litmus-rt/commits/rebased-3.0
>
> This branch contains the same features / patches as staging, but has been rebased cleanly on top of v3.0 (based on an earlier patch series by Felipe). This is the first step towards porting LITMUS^RT to a new kernel version, and eventually to PREEMPT_RT. Please check it out if you have some time.

Continuing the porting preparations, I have squashed virtually all of the recent commits into the clean "based on 3.0" history. The result is here:

	https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/litmus-rt/commits/rebased-3.0-squashed

Content-wise, this branch is virtually identical to the rebased-3.0 branch (and hence the current staging branch), but it contains are fewer commits and thus is easier to port.

Please let me know if you have any comments.