[LITMUS^RT] call for testing 3.10

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Mon Jul 22 20:05:38 CEST 2013

Hi Jeff,

thanks a lot for joining the testing effort!

On Jul 22, 2013, at 4:52 AM, Jeff Zhou <jeffzhou.us at gmail.com> wrote:

> ./setsched PSN-EDF; ./runtests
> ** Result: 16 ok, 1 failed.
>

> There are few fails, I cut off the detailed log, otherwise, a lot too long.
> Before moving into details and debug, if it is still the config issue, please let me know.

This failure is not expected, I think. I'd be interested in learning what exactly failed here.

> Will the next the step be to push on this branch and attempt fixing, until pass all the tests?

The easiest way to contribute is to fork the contribute in Github, push to your copy of the repo, and then send an email on the list with a link to your branch.