[LITMUS^RT] call for testing 3.10

Jeff Zhou jeffzhou.us at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 01:22:02 CEST 2013

Hi Björn,

Thanks.

One of the fail observed on branch rebased-3.10 is:
root at laptop
./setsched P-FP; ./runtests

!! TEST FAILURE litmus_lock(od) -> -1, Operation not permitted
   at tests/pcp.c:23 (test_lock_pcp)
   in task PID=1329
** Testing: PCP priority inheritance...
!! TEST FAILURE stop - start > 0.1
   at tests/pcp.c:127 (test_pcp_inheritance)
   in task PID=1333

!! TEST FAILURE status == 0
   at tests/pcp.c:139 (test_pcp_inheritance)
   in task PID=1330

The config is:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9dAwcEofRxrOTJ3cFQ2OW11WGc/edit?usp=sharing

I took the reference from the X86_64 config from the web, with
modifications in device driver to boot in my machine.
If we can have the config file correct for Litmus-rt feature by default,
more people could join the test and run in their own specific platforms,
before getting familiar with Litmus-rt code structure

Regards,
Jeff