[LITMUS^RT] release candidate for 3.10 branch

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Wed Aug 7 10:23:04 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I've pushed a cleaned up version of the history to the rebased-3.10-squashed branch. It's now based on 3.10.5, the latest stable release at the moment.

	https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/litmus-rt/commits/rebased-3.10-squashed

The current version appears to be quite stable on x86 hardware, and unless there are any objections I plan to make this the next LITMUS^RT release.

One note: I have not received any ARM test reports, so if anyone (at UNC?) cares about ARM support, now would be a good time to test. Otherwise, we'll just have to fix whatever regressions we introduced in later releases.