[LITMUS^RT] Priority per processor

Mehdi mehdi.souihed at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 01:44:53 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I am currently doing a project involving an experimental protocol for
Multiprocessor Scheduling.

The new protocol is based on the Priority Ceiling Protocol.

I was wondering if you could help me out guys in answering that question
: Using Litmus plugin system (schedulers), it is possible to assign a
priority per processor to a thread ? That is if there are 4 processors,
the thread's affinity being set to use all processors, can we have 4
different priorities for that thread ?

Sorry if this is not the right way to ask the question, this is the
first time I am posting to a mailing list.

Best,

Mehdi