[LITMUS^RT] Question about GSN-EDF in Litmus

Luo, Zheng luozheng at wustl.edu
Sat Nov 16 08:37:48 CET 2013

Hi All,

I am a master's student in Washington University who is doing research on realtime system. I installed Litmus because it has the global EDF scheduler. However when I do a simple experiment by using it. I simply can not get the right result. The EDF scheduler acts like a round robing scheduler. I don't know where I did wrong. The Litmus I installed is LITMUS-RT Version 2013.1.

I put my source code as a attachment, and also the screenshot of the result. Hope you can help me with. Thank you very much. Looking forward to your reply.

Zheng Luo