[LITMUS^RT] Installing liblitmus

Shrinivas Anand Panchamukhi spancha at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 6 22:52:57 CET 2014

Hi Guys,

I was following the wiki to install liblitmus on my machine (I have litmus^
rt configured and running). When I hit make, the build fails due to the
following warnings.

src/migration.c: In function 'be_migrate_thread_to_cpu':
src/migration.c:76: warning: implicit declaration of function 'CPU_ALLOC'
src/migration.c:76: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast
src/migration.c:77: warning: implicit declaration of function
'CPU_ALLOC_SIZE'
src/migration.c:78: warning: implicit declaration of function 'CPU_ZERO_S'
src/migration.c:79: warning: implicit declaration of function 'CPU_SET_S'
src/migration.c:87: warning: implicit declaration of function 'CPU_FREE'
src/migration.c: In function '__be_migrate_thread_to_cluster':
src/migration.c:122: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without
a cast

Can someone please help me out? I have tried compiling this on Litmus^rt
and on CentOs (kernel 2.6.32.27) running on x86_64. I have made sure that
the .config file has the right path for the litmus ^ rt source.

Regards,
Shrinivas