[LITMUS^RT] Installing liblitmus

Shrinivas Anand Panchamukhi spancha at ncsu.edu
Tue Jan 7 16:55:26 CET 2014

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you for responding quickly. I did take a look at that link before
sending out an email and also greped to find CPU_ALLOC etc which was
unsuccessful. I was wondering if I was missing something else. But maybe it
is a peculiarity of their headers as you pointed out. Can you please
release a patch which resolves this problem?

Regards,
Shrinivas