[LITMUS^RT] recording start real-time task

Thijs Raets thijsraets at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:14:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm using feather trace to monitor the rtspin task. I parsed the .bin file
with unit-trace and thus extracted release and completion. The problem is
that I also would like to record the time at which I give the order to
execute the rtspin task. I need this time to calculate the theoretical
deadlines of the different jobs since the release time of the first job
could have been postponed. I however do not know how time is registered
within feather trace. I would like to use the same reference to record the
start time. Where do I look?

Thanks in advance,

Thijs