[LITMUS^RT] domU crashes (RT-Xen)

Thijs Raets thijsraets at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:30:36 CEST 2014

No usable information: meaning I do have information but nothing out of the
ordinary. I'm running GSN-EDF. I also looked at /var/log/kernel.log but
nothing special. I'm new to kernel debugging so I'm having a hard time
finding the right information. But firstly I would like to know if it is
normal for Litmus-RT to crash the system when overloaded with RT tasks?

If I only run the first 7 tasks on 6 VCPUs there's no crash, also if I run
all the tasks on all of my 15 VCPUs there's no crash.