[LITMUS^RT] Posting code on LITMUS^RT wiki

Glenn Elliott gelliott at cs.unc.edu
Tue May 27 19:11:49 CEST 2014

On May 26, 2014, at 3:29 AM, Björn Brandenburg <bbb at mpi-sws.org> wrote:

> On 22 May 2014, at 22:33, Namhoon Kim <namhoonk at cs.unc.edu> wrote:
>
>> Jeremy and I submitted a paper related to LITMUS^RT. So, I want to post our code and the paper on Publications page (https://wiki.litmus-rt.org/litmus/Publications). I created an account, but I still cannot see Edit button on the page. How can I add a new paper and code on that page?
>
> Someone needs to add your account to the writer ACL.
>
> 	https://wiki.litmus-rt.org/litmus/WriteUsersGroup
>
> Glenn or Bryan can do that.
>
> - Björn

I’m not really sure how to do this.  The MoinMoin wiki documentation seems to imply that for system-wide configuration, I need to edit a .py file.  Looking at the “edit” view of the WriteUsersGroup, I see that access is granted to cschmitt and bbb.  My username is not listed, so I guess my account appears in the *.py file.

Namhoon, I can make the edits for you.  Just give me the text you want posted and links to papers and patches.

Thanks,
Glenn