[LITMUS^RT] Number of Context Switch ?

Sanjib Das cnt.sanjib at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 7 09:56:44 CEST 2014

Hi Björn,
Thanks for idea with PID. I was wondering with the generated CSVs and PLOTs
by experiment script. For each experiment with PFAIR scrip returns 3
couples of  CSVs and PDFs. Where PDFs are labeled as CXS_task_Avg_Avg,
CXS_task_Min_Min, CXS_task_Min_Avg, CXS_task_Var_Avg, CXS_task_Max_Max,
CXS_task_Max_Avg. Do they all shows the CXS time or the number of CXS also
?
I am confused cause there is not axis title.

Thanks in advance

Sanjib Das