[LITMUS^RT] query regarding working of litmus-rt example

Kushal Srivastava s.kushal at iitg.ernet.in
Wed Jun 18 08:20:58 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am new to linux kernel development.While using litmus-rt for a project
iam facing following problems

1.while executing base_task executable file,iam getting following results
         init_litmus() ok.
         set_rt_task_param(gettid(), &param) ok.
         task_mode(LITMUS_RT_TASK) ok.
  after this what input should i give so that it execution is completed.

2.how to generate synthetic tasks which could be tested using the
litmus-rt testbed.we need to test those task against a set of parameters.
I am unable to fully comprehend how to go about using the api's.

how to generate executables for base_task.c (compiling base_task.c as it
is using gcc is giving several undefined refernces errors )and am unable
to generate output file after making changes to it.

        I would be very grateful for you help.

Thanking you

Kushal Srivastava
CSE, B-Tech