[LITMUS^RT] LITMUS-RT kernel configuration for ARM

Sanjib Das cnt.sanjib at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 21 01:14:40 CEST 2014

Dear All,
As I found that the the latest ARM patch version is
patch-2.6.0-test9-rmk1.gz
<ftp://ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/armlinux/source/kernel-patches/v2.6/patch-2.6.0-test9-rmk1.gz>
, and current LITRMUS-RT is build on Linux kernel version 3.10.41. Only the
version 2011.1 and previous ones are based on 2.6.36.

As I am planing to compile LITMUS-RT for ARM also make a qcow2 img for
QEMU, is this a good idea to continue with current version ?

Requesting suggestions and thanks in advance .

Sanjib