[LITMUS^RT] Access all rt task parameters

Chandrasekaran Sivakumar chandru.a6 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 23:33:40 CEST 2014

Hi all,
For computing virtual deadlines (in implementation of EDF-VD algorithm for
mixed criticality systems), I will have to access parameters like period,
execution cost etc of all tasks (in the given task set) before they start
executing. I will be using 'release_ts' to release the tasks synchronously.
I see that all tasks in the task set will be made to wait before they are
released together in
https://github.com/LITMUS-RT/litmus-rt/blob/master/litmus/sync.c. In
LITMUS^RT, where could I do this virtual deadline computation as I need
access to all the tasks in the given task set ?
Thank you.

Regards,
chandru