[LITMUS^RT] need help on linking user space

gokul vasan gokulvas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:06:43 CEST 2014

hi,

I am trying to bring up Litmus-rt for testing and analysing
joint-scheduling algorithm, I am trying to build it on ubuntu 12.04 KVM.

I was trying to create a basic userspace which i can use to test my
scheduling , but i am not finding a clear solution for this, Should i write
my own init and configure my whole user-space or is there any short cut for
this?

please help me on this as i am not able to progress because of the lack of
this understanding.

Thanks and Regards,
Gokul Vasan