[LITMUS^RT] Questions about the compile and installation in LITMUSrt?

yuanbin zhou hduffddybz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:43:29 CEST 2015

Hi! I am a graduate student from China. What my master project concentrate
on the real time system.Recently I read the paper "Is semi-partitioned
scheduling practical",and I want to do some experiments about it.
So I follow the guide in the wiki,but I get some troubles in the kernel
building although I have some experience in it, and it is still unsettled.

What the source code I am using is kernel-3.10.41 and
lintmus-rt-2014.2.patch.
What the platform I am using is vmware workstation + Debian 7.4.

1)  I cannot find the configuration which should do in the kernel building
such as in-kernel preemptions, frequency scaling and so on.
2) I also cannot find  litmus-rt specific configuration.

Another question is that when the building process done well, this system
should be ran in the qemu?

Thanks!