[LITMUS^RT] [starting LITMUS]

Dhanny R dhanker2626 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:56:32 CEST 2015

for the following command u said, no.1, 2, 3, n 4, my result are : "no such
file directory"
but i dont know where i'm miss the configuration, may i know if my step are
wrong?

after finish install rt-xen 2.0 with xen 4.5 include, i create 2 guest dom0
with ubuntu linux 3.10.41, for this time, they all okay..
then i install LITMUS with the configuration preempt :

in root:uname -a
Linux vm1 3.10.41 #2 SMP PREEMPT Sun May 17 23:52:27 WIB 2015 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux

after finish instalation LITMUS, i install liblitmus and ft_tools, after
finish, still in root, i check ls :

Desktop    litmus-rtxen
ft_tools   liblitmus

in directory litmus-rtxen, i check ls :
arch     Documentation  init     lib          net             security
block    drivers        ipc      litmus       README          sound
COPYING  firmware       Kbuild   MAINTAINERS  REPORTING-BUGS  tools
CREDITS  fs             Kconfig  Makefile     samples         usr
crypto   include        kernel   mm           scripts         virt

in directory liblitmus, i check ls :
arch            cycles          locks.d          release_ts.d  showsched
base_mt_task    cycles.d        locks.o          release_ts.o  src
base_mt_task.d  cycles.o        Makefile         rt_launch     syscalls.d
base_mt_task.o  Doxyfile        measure_syscall  rt_launch.d   syscalls.o
base_task       fdso.d          migration.d      rt_launch.o   task.d
base_task.d     fdso.o          migration.o      rtspin        task.o
base_task.o     inc             nesting.d        rtspin.d
test_catalog.inc
bin             include         nesting.o        rtspin.o      tests
clocks.d        INSTALL         null_call.d      runner.d      uncache
clocks.o        kernel_iface.d  null_call.o      runner.o      uncache.d
common.d        kernel_iface.o  pcp.d            runtests      uncache.o
common.o        liblitmus.a     pcp.o            sched.d
core_api.d      litmus.d        README           sched.o
core_api.o      litmus.o        release_ts       setsched

in directory ft_tools, i check ls :
ft2csv    ftcat.o   ftsort.d  mapping.d  st-global-exp-0.bin
ft2csv.d  ftdump    ftsort.o  mapping.o  st-global-exp-1.bin
ft2csv.o  ftdump.d  include   src        st_trace
ftcat     ftdump.o  LICENSE   st--0.bin  timestamp.d
ftcat.d   ftsort    Makefile  st--1.bin  timestamp.o

could u help me, if my instalation missing something?
any solution for this, very2 thank you, coz i'm newbie here,

thanks
regards..