[LITMUS^RT] rebasing on top of Linux 4.1

Björn Brandenburg bbb at mpi-sws.org
Mon Jun 29 14:49:07 CEST 2015

> On 29 Jun 2015, at 13:30, Glenn Elliott <gelliott at cs.unc.edu> wrote:
>
> Will your experimental work on servers/containers become a part of mainline Litmus in this version?

No, it’s not ready yet. While the current version is quite stable afaik, it’s lacking some synchronization-related features that I’d like to include before merging it into master.

The plan is to rebase master to 4.1, rebase the reservation branch on top of master, and then release a new version with proper reservations included later this year.

- Björn