[LITMUS^RT] Installation Problems: Missing aux file from git repository

Brittany Subialdea bsubialdea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:38:31 CET 2017

Hello,

I am new to LITMUS and am having some complications with the installation
process. The GitHub process has a message "Failed to load latest commit
information" regardless of the computer we load it from. When copying the
master branch to a usb we get the message that an aux file cannot be
located (a photo of the error message is attached). When we try to install
with this file missing we get the following error on the "make modules"
command
       CC[M] drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/i2c/anx9805.o
       make[4]: *** No rule to make target
'drivers/gpu/drm/nouveu/nvkm/subdev/i2c/aux.o', needed by
'drivers/gpu/drm/nouveu.nouveu.o'. Stop.

Is this error a problem with the git repository or a problem on our
end copying the file etc.? (There are no errors when downloading but
transferring to a usb gives the aux error) Any information would be much
appreciated.

Thank you,
Brittany