[LITMUS^RT] Creating a new plugin problem

Rajarajeswari R rajeswarirajasekar29 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:59:50 CEST 2017

Hi matteo,
 After compilation using "make" command in litmus-rt folder ,run these
commands also

*fakeroot make-kpkg -j 4 --initrd --append-to-version=-litmusrt
kernel_image kernel_headers*

*cd ..*

*sudo dpkg -i *.deb*

*sudo reboot*
when you reboot it,choose the kernel which has been compiled and built
recently.
you will find the DEMO plugin when you run setsched command in liblitmus
folder.

Regards,
Raji