[LITMUS^RT] Creating a new plugin problem

Matteo Locatelli matteo.locatelli1993 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 11:11:51 CEST 2017

Hi
I did what you suggested me, but when I run the new version of litmus a
message appears saying "Failed to set new theme Write () failed: no space
left on device". If I run the previous version of the kernel I can only see
a black screen and nothing appears. Can you help me solve this problem
please?

Regards
Matteo