[LITMUS^RT] Trouble compiling Litmus-RT Userspace library

Hasan, Monowar mhasan11 at illinois.edu
Tue May 2 22:51:39 CEST 2017

Hello,

We the student from University of Illinois, USA would like to use Litmus-RT for one of our research projects.

I was trying to compile Litmus-RT kernel for a X86 host using the instructions presented here:
https://wiki.litmus-rt.org/litmus/InstallationInstructions

The Litmus kernel compiles fine as expected. However, when I was trying to compile userspace library I got the following error:

<builtin>: recipe for target 'runner.o' failed
make: *** [runner.o] Error 1

The screenshot of the error is attached.

I am compiling in Ubuntu 16.04 server (running kernel 4.4.0-62 and gcc 5.4.0).

Any thoughts to resolve the problem?

Thanks,
Hasan[cid:1DC26AF8-202C-455E-BBCF-C1BF1407FF53 at iti.lab]