[LITMUS^RT] Trouble compiling Litmus-RT Userspace library

Monowar Hasan mnwr.hsn at gmail.com
Fri May 5 16:49:17 CEST 2017

Hi Namhoon,

Thanks for your reply. From your mail with, I started digging with "struce testcase". I think I have been able to solve the problem -- it was because of the Python version in Ubuntu 16.04 server.

Digging with runner.c and Makefile I found that  "test_catalog.inc" was not generated -- typing "which python" in shell returns null in the terminal. After downloading latest version of the Python everything works like a charm!

I would appreciate if you please update your web/how-to guide highlighting that we need to ensure correct version of Python is installed in the system -- so that others may save time in case face same problem.

Thanks again LITMUS^RT team for taking care of this problem!

Regards,
Monowar