[LITMUS^RT] Installing LITMUS RT on Odroid XU4

sobhan niknam sobhan.niknam at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 14:38:54 CET 2019

Dear All,

I followed this instruction <http://www.litmus-rt.org/installation.html> step by step to install LITMUS RT on Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS on Odroid XU4 platform. However, my linux doesn’t have grub for configuring the boot loader. Instead, according to my search, the ARM-based embedded systems have u-boot. Can anybody tell me how I can configure the boot loader to show the LITMUS RT kernel in the boot menu?
I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Best Regards,
Sobhan Niknam
Sobhan Niknam
PhD student,
Leiden Embedded Research Center (LERC),
Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS),
Leiden University