[LITMUS^RT] P-RES: waking up tasks before timeout

Julien Haibach julien.haibach at yahoo.de
Thu May 16 11:32:12 CEST 2019

Hi,
currently I am working on a mode change implementation, on top of the P-RES plugin.In the case of a mode change, tasks sleeping may need to be woken up before their previous mode release time.
On job completion tasks are put asleep with
schedule_hrtimeout(&next_release, HRTIMER_MODE_ABS);the task state is TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE - litmus/jobs.c:147

So my question is what is the best way to wake up a sleeping task in this plugin?I tried to call wake_up_process() from the plugin, but this did not work out of the box.

Best Regards,Julien