[LITMUS^RT] Installing LITMUS RT on Odroid XU4

sobhan niknam sobhan.niknam at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 15:27:19 CEST 2019

Dear Bjorn,

I installed LITMUS-RT on odroid xu4 that has ARM Cortex A15 and A7 CPU cores. When I run a multithreaded real-time application on LITMUS-RT, the trace file doesn’t look fine! Although the application seems to run correctly, there are some mess in the trace file, e.g., some parts of the trace file is empty. Can you please help me and tell me what can cause this problem? An example trace file is attached below.

Best Regards,
Sobhan Niknam