[LITMUS^RT] Asking for creating new scheduler plugin - step 1

Joshua Bakita jbakita at cs.unc.edu
Sun May 31 18:19:46 CEST 2020

Marov,

You can add it however you want in that Makefile, it just needs to end up
on the obj-y list so that the kernel will build it. Appending a line with obj-y
+= sched_demo.o at the end of the file would probably be the best way to do
it. Take a look at the Linux Kbuild system documentation for information on
what's going on here (
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/kbuild/makefiles.txt);
specifically see section 3.1.

- Joshua