[LITMUS^RT] warning when building Litmus after Adding stub functions for a LITMUSRT plugin step 2

Marov Gazaal adamagaghz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:33:30 CEST 2020

Hello. Thank you for your helping me every time. in STEP 2 when I learn how
to create new scheduler plugin, I followed the instructions in the webpage
at that step. After finishing, when I made re-compiling the litmusrt kernel
again,  a warning has been appeared about "Clock skew detected your build
may incomplete". I attached a picture for that warning below. I ask why
this warning appeared, and how to solve this problem.
Thank you for your always replying.