[LITMUS^RT] information about Locking Protocols

Marov Gazaal adamagaghz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:09:01 CEST 2020

 Hello everyone. I have two problems:
First, I ask about information on how to deal with locking protocols in
litmusRT.

Second, I want to build new scheduler plugin. I saw some pre-build plugins
in litmus, and I know I can create tasks using some command which give me a
capable to specify some time parameters for the task,  but there is
something I do not understand about how can I reach to task's time
parameters (like: period, budget, arrival time, ... etc ) to calculate
tasks priorities according to specific scheduling algorithm. I am trying to
build a kind of semi-partitioned scheduling algorithm which depend on LLF
(least laxity first) which depends ,in its role, on Deadline, WCET to
calculate priorities.

Thanks a lot.

Marouf Ghazal
MSc student - Tishreen University