[LITMUS^RT] Masters theses

Sanjib Das cnt.sanjib at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 15 21:50:10 CET 2021

Dear Concern,

I hope everything is well in this pandemic situation. I would like to
inform you that, back in 2013-2014 I put a small effort to make an analysis
based on LITMUS-RT which was finally my masters theses form University of
Stuttgart ("*Analysis and simulation of scheduling techniques for real-time
embedded multi-core architectures*" Link:
http://dx.doi.org/10.18419/opus-3460 ).

I am not sure, but still hopeful that after these many years my small
effort may help the future researchers.

Thus, I would like to request you to mention my master thesis on the
publication wiki (https://wiki.litmus-rt.org/litmus/Publications ).

With best regards

Sanjib Das