[LITMUS^RT] RFC control page & test suite fixes

Christopher Kenna cjk at cs.unc.edu
Tue Jun 26 19:33:13 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Björn Brandenburg <bbb at mpi-sws.org> wrote:

> For the kernel, I've pushed prop/control-page-fixes, which improves the control page driver (but does not change the existing features).
>
> Please let me know if you have any comments.

Hi Bjoern,

One question: Is __S011 more consistent across architectures (and
maybe PAGE_SHARED is not)? I thought they were equivalent but did not
dig deeply into the source for all architectures.

Also, your umlaut caused arch/x86/include/asm/feather_trace_32.h and
arch/x86/include/asm/feather_trace_64.h to flip to UTF-8 now. This is
probably not an issue though, correct?

 -- Chris