[LITMUS^RT] prop/edf-early-release

Jonathan Herman hermanjl at cs.unc.edu
Wed Mar 6 17:45:28 CET 2013

Distinguishing between sporadic, periodic, and early release tasks has also
been an issue in my plugins. I have usually been forced to assume periodic,
but inevitably someone wants to see early release results in the graphs.
Thumbs up.

The task wake_up code in a few of the plugins assumes a sporadic model.
This code would also have to be changed for full periodic support.

--
Jonathan Herman
Department of Computer Science at UNC Chapel Hill