[LITMUS^RT] Problem when combining Data of overheads

Marov Gazaal adamagaghz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 21:11:02 CEST 2020

Hello all. Thank you Jushoa for your interest and help. I have a problem
appeared when I made my experiment on 100 tasks for 4 hours. In overhead
tracing, after the trace operation ends, I sorted the traces, extracted
samples and computed statistics, but when I tried to combine traces from
all cores,the operation stopped at the last stage without finishing. I
still wait for it to finish for more than 6 hours but it does not end. I
reinstall Litmus-rt again, after that, I retried to test just one task for
5 seconds and the same problem appeared. I noticed that the "combined-"
file still empty, finally I ended this operation manually. So, I ask about
a solution to this problem ,if you do not mind, and what are the reasons
for this problem. I noticed something which I don't know if it plays a role
in this problem at previous stages so, I attached some pictures below for
that.
As a note, for overhead-processing.log and stats.csv files, both of them
were full of overheads samples.

Thanks for your efforts, I appreciate your help.

Marouf